High Collaboration Frameworks for Teams
Time & Location
About The Event
High Collaboration Frameworks (HCFs) are tools designed to conduct professional value-added activities in ways that minimize or eliminate collaboration dysfunctions to obtain high quality results from such activities. The purpose is to solve a problem, train, educate, persuade or conduct other activities whose purpose is not entertainment.
Reduced to its formal essence, a collaboration framework is an activity among two or more independent decision-makers seeking to achieve their objectives in some limiting context.
This Training focuses on collaboration frameworks useful to knowledge work teams, be them technical or non-technical.
- Understand the advantages of High Collaboration Frameworks
- Be capable of applying the collaboration frameworks covered here
- Understand the roles of facilitation and observation
- Be capable of facilitating and observing at junior level
- Learn the collaboration frameworks covered here
- Understand the power of data gathering, processing and interpretation
Am I Eligible? This certification course is open to team members, leaders and managers. There's no prerequisite.
Duration: Seven hours.
- Introduction to High Collaboration Frameworks
- The facilitator and facilitation
- The observer and observation
- The human factor and feel-o-meter
- Understanding the state of quality, risk, and the project (Lighthouse, Sailboat)
- Effectiveness of value flow throughout the value chain (Tug of war)
- Rapid requirements generation, categorization and prioritization (K2)
- Task or feature prioritization (The 4th dimension)
- Introspection at team and team-member level (Moi map)
- Retrospectives (Starfish, Timeline, Radar)
- High Collaboration Frameworks online
- Data gathering, processing and interpretation
- early bird$850$8500$0